Each issue includes a monthly theme. Submissions should focus on:
- OU Experiences – Positive and negative experiences of students and faculty with regard to the topic (For example: instances of discrimination, support, or both.)
- OU Initiatives – How are professors researching and teaching this topic? What are some exciting student groups initiatives?
- OU Resources – Where can students and faculty go to learn more about this topic/issue? How does OU as a whole support students? Is this lacking?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
How To Submit
Fill out this form: SUBMISSION FORM__ouforum (word doc).
Save it as a Word Document on your computer.
Email it with your info to email@example.com (before or on March 10.)
- Short pieces generally 300-500 words (can be longer)
- Prose less than 1000 words (preferred)
- Poetry has no word limit
- We would also love to feature your artwork!