Guidelines for Submission
We’re OU’s only student-run digital newsmagazine, and we’re seeking student and professor submissions for our October issue on mental health at OU. These can include personal stories, advice, student group efforts, poetry, artwork, prose, journalism, and more.
- Short pieces 250 to 500 words
- Prose less than 1000 words (preferably)
- Poetry has no word limit.
Themes to consider:
- What’s one thing you want people to know about mental health?
- How do you feel OU has helped you, or not helped you, as far as resources and culture?
- How could someone be a friend to you?
- Pieces must tie back to OU in some way.